Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:42, 12 January 2020 by Taffer (Added a picture of GameShell from the ClockworkPi website.)
Welcome to the GameShell community wiki!
What is GameShell?
- Assembly - Follow the assembly manual came with GameShell to assemble the parts.
- Up and Running - You've assembled your GameShell and powered it on, now what?
- SSH - Connect GameShell with you computer for transferring files and configurations.
- Emulators - How to configure your emulators and how to add ROMs.
- Pico-8 - How to install Pico-8, a cute fantasy console on your GameShell.
- Troubleshooting - Launcher not loading? Cannot connect to WiFi? Check here for solutions to common problems.
- Glossary - Learn the jargons!
- Linux resources - New to Linux? Don't panic!
- Hardware Info - Information about GameShell's mainboard, screen, battery, keypad, speaker and Lightkey module
- GPIO - Interact with the real world with General Purpose Input/Output lines!
- 3D Models - 3D models of GameShell parts for 3D printing, including community designed custom parts.
- Bluetooth - Connect other devices using bluetooth
- Kernel - CPI Linux Kernel
- Launcher - The launcher of games and apps in GameShell
- Warehouse - A library of games developed in GameShell Jams
- Compatible emulators - NES, SNES, Genesis/MD, PS1, you name it!
- Compatible game engines - Pygame, LÖVE2D, Pico-8, Tic-80...
- Compatible games - List of standalone games such as CaveStory, ChocoDM.