Introducing the DIY-friendly Ext. module
We specially cut the mainboard in half. Half of it is reserved and used to carry the imagination and possibility of DIY, and this half is called the "Ext. Module."
- 94x77mm size
- Mini booster fan (6000RPM, the airflow towards CPU)
- Thermal printer interface
- Standard MIPI-CSI (camera interface)
- Two standard USB-A interfaces
- Dual speaker (left and right channel) interface
- Micro USB-UART debugging interface
- 52Pin golden fingers to connect to the mainboard
The schematic and related design materials are released based on the GPL v3 license, and you can find them on our github.