Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the ClockworkPi community wiki!
What is GameShell?
- Assembly - Follow the assembly manual came with GameShell to assemble the parts.
- Up and Running - You've assembled your GameShell and powered it on, now what?
- SSH - Connect GameShell with you computer for transferring files and configurations.
- Emulators - How to configure your emulators and how to add ROMs.
- Pico-8 - How to install Pico-8, a cute fantasy console on your GameShell.
- Troubleshooting - Launcher not loading? Cannot connect to WiFi? Check here for solutions to common problems.
- Glossary - Learn the jargons!
- Linux resources - New to Linux? Don't panic!
- Hardware Info - Information about GameShell's mainboard, screen, battery, keypad, speaker and Lightkey module
- GPIO - Interact with the real world with General Purpose Input/Output lines!
- 3D Models - 3D models of GameShell parts for 3D printing, including community designed custom parts.
- Bluetooth - Connect other devices using bluetooth
- Kernel - CPI Linux Kernel
- Launcher - The launcher of games and apps in GameShell
- Warehouse - Libraries of browsable and downloadable games, like those developed in GameShell Jams
- Compatible emulators - NES, SNES, Genesis/MD, PS1, you name it!
- Compatible game engines - Pygame, LÖVE2D, Pico-8, Tic-80...
- Compatible games - List of standalone games such as CaveStory, ChocoDM.
What is DevTerm?
Devterm is an open source portable terminal for every Dev!
Add more info please
this wiki is functionally abandoned, and i, an unprofessional teenager, will be the only one maintaining it apparently.